A Grain Formerly Known As Rice

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Too Long

It seems like it is going to take forever for Alex to come home... muy deficil. This is the hardest break I think of them all. Oh dear, it won't ever end... probably because I know that this is like the end... the last stretch. Oh well, so anywho... my friend that I haven't seen in a really long time came over and saw me. It was so weird... we got out a scrapbook I made with pictures of us growing up. I have known her since I was two. It was fun... her boyfriend came with... and he seemed like a really good guy... Friday we are hoping to hang out.. go get some pizza... for free!! Wedding planning is quite time consuming but I am so thankful for all the people that are helping Alex and me!! God is great!! Last night was church... PT's message was good... he continued his series about the Holy Spirit. A new guy started at American Equity on Monday, he is pretty cool. He still says excuse me when he walks by... that will wear off though. In my job I walk past the same three people so much that it just seems so redundant. We had a food day on Tuesday... I brought 'lil smokies... yum... one guy brought french silk... that was delectable too!!! As I re-read this, I definetly am figuring out I am just all over the place... that was the first thing I had to work on when it came to essays and timed writings... In timed writings you had 40 minutes to write a well- written rhetorical analysis. It is hard because you have to look for certain things in the prompt (the peice which we wrote from) and plus worry about all your grammar and mechanical errors... on top of that I am a horrible speller. My teacher, who has her masters or something and helps edit women's novels, is too so it kinda always worked out. We wrote these essays 2-3 times a week in school... man, I loved that class... it was the best class I have taken in my whole school career!!! Well... yea... so I haven't posted forever because Alex was here and I spent all my time with him... then he left and when I am not planning a wedding, I'm talking or thinking about him... he is soo time consuming and he doesn't even have to do anything. Well, I don't really have much to say... so have a great day... ME

Verse of the Post: I know that my Redeemer liveth Job 19:25

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Nokeo08 said...

took u a long time.


am i deep, take the poll at my blog(at the end of my newest post)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Nokeo08 said...

thank you for voting in my poll

 

Post a Comment

<< Home