A Grain Formerly Known As Rice

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hmmmm...

This weekend was good. Friday night, Conner and I babysat for the Guthries and Edgecombs... it was fun. We babysat for like 4 hours. Then Jeremy was changing his tire and broke the jack so we had to go out to Ryan and Elicia's and get another one. After that I went over to Layne and Sara's and spent the night. The next day we went to the mall... I hate being broke at the mall... but I had an exciting time... Layne likes structure... After that I went home and talked to Alex on the phone til like 11:30! Today was church... I got to help back in Children's church and run the store... it was fun. Jessica and I microwaved pancakes... yuck they are gross... then Jeremy tried to get me to eat one. After that I came home and slept... boring... I read a little, too. I started this book called Saint Maybe. It's kinda weird... I'll definetly have to see it through before I completely judge it. Youth was so much fun. Layne somehow thought about his truck being pranked so Layne, Cahlen, and I went and caught Leah, Lisa, and Tasha red-handedly vandalizing his truck. I must say my adrenaline was pumping when we turned the corner and saw a car in the driveway... yea... great fun... Cahlen jumped out of the car and started yelling!! Youth was a birthday party for all the March birthdays!! Pizza is delish!! Cahlen and I went... well ended up walking in the field... Mo was going to go too... but I forgot to get Cahlen after I ate ice cream so we could all three go!! Uh... yea that was my weekend... Alex is home in 6 days 10 hours and 55 minutes... ME

Verse of the Post: And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. Matt 10: 38

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Nokeo08 said...

we were going to run to the fence and then come back. but as soon as we got to the swingset you stoped. i went right on running untill just about the fence line. . . and you walked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home