A Grain Formerly Known As Rice

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Another Lesson

Everyone always asks the question, "Do you believe once saved always saved?" For the longest time, I was only secure in my own salvation, so I never had an answer. Well, Wednesday after church, I was listening to the radio and what this man said was wonderful. He said that if you truly had a real experience with God, you would never feel comfortable living in the world!! I like that! PT was preaching Wednesday and I love what he had to say. He took a bottle of water and was like if this is full there is no room for anything else, everything that tried to go in it would just overflow out. He compared that to our relationship with God. That if our hopes, peace, etc. were filled by him, or were full with him, that whatever else tried to come in wouldn't be able to because there wouldn't be anymore room. That's the best way I have to put it.

Tonight, we (Sara, Brenda, Angie, Mom, and I) all went to Rachael Lee's Girls Night Out! It was fun. We stayed for an hour and a half and then left for food. I was a little disappointed because they were giving away door prizes at 8:30. I got a cd of Shawn McDonald's though in my gift bag thing. It is a live recording with a couple newer songs. It's pretty cool. After that, we went to Champps, and I had some chicken strips... they were delicious. Mom, Craig, Jade, and I all walked around the mall and I got some sweats for $8.50 at Aeropostale!!! Then we came home and Craig and I watched a couple episodes of Fresh Prince... such a great show! Tomorrow Mom and Craig are going to Jade's church to see what it's like and hang out with his girlfriend or whatever... I think Jade is pretty nervous... I feel nervous for Jade! Tomorrow is the Superbowl party at Layne and Sara's... it should be pretty rock'n except for Cahlen is gone and he is fun to hang out with. Alex is busy tonight playing Risk with his friends so I am just chill'n in my room.... Alright I'm out of things to ramble about... ME

Verse of the Post: I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, be content. Philippians 4:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home