A Grain Formerly Known As Rice

Friday, March 10, 2006

nothing

I really have nothing to write about but I'm re-trying posting... except for on weekends or something. Sundae Day went over well. I had a fudge and M&M vanilla sundae. It was okay, but it was definetly not worth the caloric intake. My mom was freaking out when she heard I got the scholarship, though I haven't a clue why. I am looking for a new book to start because I have read all the books I own. I think I am going to read a book called Saint Maybe. My teacher gave it to me as sort of a graduation present along with 2 other books. I went and worked out today... I only ran 2 miles because I wanted to come home and take a nap. Jade wants Craig to take him somewhere... I remember the days without a car... though I don't really use my car all that much. Alright nothing else to say... wooo hooo its the weekend... ME

Verse of the Post: He must increase but I MUST decrease. John 3:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home