A Grain Formerly Known As Rice

Thursday, March 02, 2006

National Nacho Day

Tomorrow at work my department is bringing stuff for nachos!! Two guys and I dubbed tomorrow National Nacho Day... why, I haven't a clue! I get to bring the chips! Yea! So, anyone can come have nachos in my department... Today was a pretty boring day at work. This guy named Sean Murphy (and I actually call him by his first and last name) and I shot random questions back and forth. It was pretty exciting... no not really. It does tend to make the day go by faster though. Today is Alex, Aaron (my brother) and Sara's mom's birthday. I was the first one to wish Alex happy birthday and I tried to be the first one to wish Aaron... but his girlfriend stole my thunder and beat me... she did it at like 12:15... cheater. Aaron tried to convince me to get him something for his birthday and not give a full payment to Jackie for my car... I just laughed. I got Alex his ATF ticket. Well, I don't really have much else to say, but Kim was giving me guff about not posting... so yea... ME

Verse of the Post: And you will be hated by all for my namesake, but he who endures to the end shall be saved. Matt 10:22

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

Oh thank you for posting. It's a bummer when nobody posts anything for days and days... ahem RMB, JB, and just B-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home