A Grain Formerly Known As Rice

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm back... atleast for now

Hey,
I haven't posted forever, so I wonder if anyone is going to check my blog to see if I posted. College life is pretty good. I really only like one class, that is biology. I don't even have to take it and it won't count towards my degree! Oh well!!! The dorms are great. So much goes on here. Alex and I spend so much time together! Our marriage has grown so much! It's amazing... I love being married to Alex! Today we hiked up to Hanging Lake! It was such a hard hike. I kept having to stop to rest because the altitude messed with me so bad. We hiked a total of 2.4 miles and rose in elevation of 1,020 feet. It was so beautiful. The hike up there was worth the hour and a half it took. After that a bunch of us all went out to pizza. We got two 18 inch pizzas. Between 5 people we ate all the pizza. One of the other guys also got a pound of chicken wings, then he went out to ice cream. He was crazy. Now Alex and a bunch of people are playing Risk. I am so tired. Church is pretty good here. It is way different then PT, but the worship is wonderful. Well, I don't really have much else to say, except for I've eaten cafeteria pizza too much... YUCK!!
Mariah MCGINNIS!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mariah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home